Click on Image Above to Listen to the Show!
Bit of a short show this week, as the tower gets taken out by lightning (or something) less than an hour in, leaving the second half of this streaming audio file nothing but loud static. But, oh, that first half. You get the entire "Extended Opening Set©" ... but don't get to hear me ramble on at it's conclusion, alas.
I do want to send this week's show out to Pete Quaife of the Kinks and Crispian St. Peters, both of whom passed away recently and I belatedly paid small tribute to them each in this show, but did not get a chance to mention them on the air. Will be back on the 26th with (hopefully!) the usual 2 full hours, for all you mellow set junkies.
Playlist for Lost & Found, 07/12/10
Intro: Off Into a Black Thing/Willie Henderson/LP/Brunswick/1970
1. Let Me Get Close To You/Jerry Washington/45/Excello/1974
2. The Day Will Come Between Sunday and Monday/Kiki Dee/LP/Motown/1970
3. It's Your Love/Marvin L. Sims/45/Uni/1968
4. What Good am I Without You/Darrow Fletcher/45/Jacklyn/45/1968
5. To Be a Lover/Gene Chandler/45/Checker/1967
6. The Rumble (Dolomite OST)/Soul Rebellion Orch/LP/Generation International/1975
7. I'm a Junkie for My Baby's Love/Hank Ballard/45/Chess/197
8. California Here I Come/Shocking Blue/LP/Colossus/1969
9. Lost My Girl/Rick and Sandy/CD/Decca(uk)/1965
10.Gotta Catch the First Plane Home/Kinks/LP/Reprise/1966
11.You'd Be Surprised/Outcasts/45/Decca/1966
12.Jilly Honey/Crispian St.Peters/LP/Jamie/1966
13.Sins of a Family Fall on the Daughter/Grass Roots/LP/Dunhill/1968
14.Five Day Week Straw People/Five Day Week Straw People/LP/Saga(uk)/1968
15.She Cracked/Modern Lovers/LP/Home of the Hits/72-76
BED: Phil Upchurch ... for around 30 seconds ...